The ASX Thomson Reuters Race Day is set to become Australia’s largest Charity Horse Racing. Held at Rosehill Gardens, the race day is set to become one of the biggest fundraising days on the calendar for the Foundation where more than 50 sponsors will be in attendance to support participating children’s, disability and medical research charities.
Join us for a great day of racing at Rosehill Gardens. Day will include 3-course sit down lunch, 5 hour beverage package, and raffle, prizes, “The Big Bet”, entertainment, band and dance floor.
On Saturday 26 August 2017, 2,600 guests will attend a huge fundraising Race Day luncheon in the Grand Pavilion at Rosehill Gardens.
The event, organised by the ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation, will raise $0.5 million for the participating charities.
Please email email@example.com to book seats and join the DANII Team or book a table supporting DANII Foundation for this 2017 event.
- Entry to Rosehill Gardens and the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post Glass of French Champagne on arrival
- 3 Course Sit Down Gourmet Lunch – With full waiter service
- 5 Hour Drinks Package of Sparkling, White and Red Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Raffle with stunning prizes
- Stunning charity auction – fully electronic so no noisy auctioneer
- Fashion in the Field with prizes for both Ladies & Gentlemen’s attire
- Complimentary Race Guide for each guest
- TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
- 9 Horse Races on the day
- Entertainment and dancing
- Complimentary Parking in the infield of the race track
Prices are: Table of 10 in the Upstairs Pavilion $2,300
Table of 10 in the Downstairs Pavilion $2,100
Individual tickets to join the DANII Table $240 pp
(All prices include 10% GST)