We may collect your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- Marketing: to communicate with you about donations, products, services, campaigns, causes and events
- Support services: to provide you with information and support services, and to evaluate and report on these services
- Research: to conduct and/or fund research into the causes of diabetes, as well as diagnosis, treatment and cures
- Health promotion: to provide you with information about diabetes risk factors, such as sun, tobacco and obesity, and to seek your support for campaigns
- Volunteering and other support: to enable you to assist us with volunteering, community fundraising, advocacy and other activities where we seek the community’s assistance
- Other issues: communicating with you in relation to our operations, activities and objectives, to verify your identity, to improve and evaluate our programs and services and to comply with relevant laws.
Where we collect your personal information for a specific purpose not outlined above, we will provide you with a collection notice which explains the primary purpose and any related secondary purposes for which we are collecting your personal information.